The Lakeland Union High School Board last month approved pay for the 2014-15 school year for senior officials.
Not much changed for administrators, according to an analysis of total compensation, which includes salary and benefits.
The highest-paid employee is District Administrator Todd Kleinhans, who will receive $175,389 in total compensation – the same as last school year.
Principal James Bouché is the second-highest earner, at $152,160. That’s about $1,700 less than last year.
Coming in third is Theresa Andrews, the pre-school through grade 8 director of curriculum instruction and assessment. She will receive $134,126 – an increase of about $250 compared to last school year.
Other officials’ pay includes:
• Assistant Principal Justin Szews: $128,624 – almost $2,200 less than last year.
• Rob Way, the newly hired director of curriculum instruction and assessment, will receive $122,675. He earned $93,979 as principal of the Minocqua-Hazelhurst-Lake Tomahawk Elementary School, not including benefits, according to his former contract.
• School Psychologist Lisa Kunelius: $119,663 – an increase of more than $13,800 compared to last school year.
• Don Scharbarth, athletics and activities director: $109,853.
• Finance Manager Greg Kopp: $109,548.
• Len Larsen, academy and career pathways director: $108,270.
• Chris Grosman, the former dean of students who will become the student support strategist: $102,959 – an increase of about $4,800.
Note: All figures are total compensation, which includes both salary and benefits.
Jonathan Anderson may be reached at email@example.com.