/ Articles / Marshfield Clinic Health System precautionary class suspensions
Marshfield Clinic Health System in the Northern region is suspending a number of classes under an abundance of precaution in light of COVID-19 or coronavirus concerns facing the larger community.
Programs suspended or conducted via phone or online until this situation is resolved include:
• Blood pressure clinics at Park Falls and Phillips Centers
• Coping with Cancer support group at Minocqua Center.
• Diabetes prevention programs in Minocqua and Park Falls.
• Caring Conversations advance care planning workshops at Minocqua and Park Falls Centers.
• Fitness classes and community pool time at Woodruff Center.
• HMR weight management program, group sessions at Minocqua Center.
• Better Breathers club, Cardiac support group, grief support groups (coffee clutch), Strong Bodies and on-site senior dining activities at Flambeau Hospital in Park Falls.
For more information about a specific in-person program or class, call the program or class instructor to inquire about phone or online options.
Suspending or offering these classes via phone or online will help to curb the spread of this illness. Marshfield Clinic Health System is taking all precautionary measures to ensure the health and well-being of our patients and community members.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is cancelling any Health System-sponsored events or activities where more than 50 people would attend as an effort to reduce the possibility that coronavirus, or any virus, could unknowingly be spread.
Visit marshfieldclinic.org/coronavirus for information. Marshfield Clinic Health System has established a COVID-19 Helpline dedicated to providing community members with information and answering questions about the virus. Call the information line at 877-998-0880, open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.